Friday 19 April 2013

Just to say hi...

I've been a little quiet on the blog front lately so i'm just checking in to say hi :)  I've had quite a few love spoon orders so have been up to my eyeballs in spoons of late.  It's driving me a little insane!  I make a batch of spoons then get them out of the kiln and then something will have gone wrong in the firing process.  Any potter or glass fuser will know that gutting feeling.  It always scares me opening my kiln after a firing, you just don't know what you will find.  You do make some pretty cool discoveries this way too tho.  Has anybody made any cool discoveries?  Or maybe had an epic firing failure?  Share your stories, i'd love to here about other people's kiln debacles!  Well, i'm off to wade through my mountain of love spoons.  Watch this space for more chronicles of the kiln kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment