Monday 25 March 2013

My Super Awesome Craft Day!


So, I'm still buzzing from yesterday.  I was at a craft fayre in The Paget Rooms in Penarth and had a really great day.  Sold out of lovespoons! And had loads of interest.  Days like that really boost your morale when you've not been selling much, I'm sure any humble crafter will agree.  I really like craft stall holders.  They're always so nice and friendly and they are always willing to help you out.  I met some nice people yesterday.  The craft industry is a lovely little community that I am proud to be part of.  I think I would have forgotten my head yesterday tho had it not been securely attached to my neck!  I was a big jumble of nervousness and excitement.  It was a super awesome day which I hope was an indicator for future events to come.  Bring it on!!

Designs by Neelie Stained Glass
This is my 'Mega Chuffed' face

Designs by Neelie fused glass craft stall
Me and my little glass creations


No comments:

Post a Comment