Saturday, 4 January 2014


I've just started a new bowl.  I made a similar design last year and wasn't too sure what I thought about it at first but I had a lot of positive comments on it and after a while became quite attached to it.....then it sold! So I've decided to make another one.  I'm doing it in clear this time cos I think it could have a bit of an icicle look about it which could be pretty cool (pun intended!)  I cut out some thin strips of Bullseye clear irid 3mm glass and arranged them in some kind of random fashion.  I like how it looks before it's fired, it reminds me of the old game kerplunk.  It's gone in the kiln on full fuse now so I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment